ARD Price Target FY07: TBA
ARD EPS Estimate FY07: TBA

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PORT GATE: Allowing UAE to Operate our Ports WILL Compromise our National Security.


Read the Sue Myrick R-NC letter to President Bush. The content of the letter is my sentiment exactly.


(Congresswoman Myrick R-NC with Bush)

Click here to see the Congresswoman's website.

PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF. I AM FURIOUS ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL.

If this deal goes through...even with protest of congress and citizens and God forbid something happens at one of our ports or something is allowed in via a port there is going to be anarchy... Any veto WILL be overridden by a 2/3 majority of both houses of congress. That won't be a problem at all.I was one of the biggest supporters of this president, I voted for him twice, I EVEN ATTENDED BOTH INAUGURATION CEREMONIES ON THE CAPITOL LAWN (that's how much of a Bush supporter I was.)

Now I don't refer to him as PRESIDENT BUSH anymore. HELL NO! I simply refer to that man as George Bush. He no longer deserves the honor of my uttering the term "President" before his name.I've lost all respect for the man...and the Mexican border.... It's like having a burglar alarm in your home but not arming it when you go on vacation. What a joke!Call your Senators and Congressman. Call the White house and sound off. If you are upset let them know.

Call your Congressman

Call your Senator

Call the White House

I've called both of my Senators, my Congressman and the White House. Have you?

Don't be a sheeple. Don't be passive on your safety and the survival of your country. If you have never called the office of a politician before or the White House you can rest assured that it is painless and the people answering the phone welcome your comments. Your comments will be passed on. If you want a reply from your Senator or Congressman make a request. Ask them to state their position on the issue in writing. I did.

Shame on all those who play the race card. This is about the very survival and security of our country. Race has nothing to do with the uproar. It has everything to do with the UAE:
1. Refusing to recognize Israel.
2. Viewing the taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan
3. providing the place where most of the operational planning for the 9-11 attacks occurred.
4. providing the place where most of the financial backing for the 9-11 attacks occurred.
5. having ties with Iran.