ARD Price Target FY07: TBA
ARD EPS Estimate FY07: TBA

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ARD Acquisition Announcement Imminent

In my April 3rd blog post I discussed the historical significance of the credit facility being increased as it relates to acquisitions. The trend was very clear: increasing the credit facility invariably led to an acquisition within a very short period of time.

While going through some previous posts I found an audio interview that I blogged about on March 7th. Pay close attention to the part where CEO Tim Rochford stated his intentions going forward of growing production and cashflow but, "...most importantly net asset value per share." While the drill bit will no doubt increase NAV I feel that the easiest way to grow NAV is by making an acquisition. Notice how Tim EMPHASIZED Net Asset Value!!! These facts lead me to believe that an acquisition will occur. I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming acquisition dwarfs the Fuhrman-Mascho acquisition based on the fact that the increase in the credit facility was so dramatic.