ARD Price Target FY07: TBA
ARD EPS Estimate FY07: TBA

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!
Today We Celebrate Jesus Rising from the Grave and Ascending into Heaven

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. On Christmas we celebrate His birth. On Good Friday we observe his crucifixion on the cross. On the third day, Easter Sunday, he rose from the dead, conquered death and ascended into heaven. Jesus lived the perfect life free of sin. He suffered and died on the cross having carried the burden of all the sin from all the sinners past present and future. Even though we are sinners, when our judgment Day comes we will have a "clean slate." You will be perfect in the eyes of God and will be able to call Heaven your eternal home.

Had it not been for Jesus our judgment Day would be one in which we would have a long list of sins and we would not be worthy to enter Heaven. Jesus loves us more than we will ever know or comprehend. Please take a moment and thank your Creator and Savior Jesus Christ. If you are not a Christian don't be afraid to learn about your Lord and Savior.

I know for a fact there is life after death. I can't prove it. I have faith. Please allow me to use a radio to illustrate. I can't see the radio waves going through the air that our radios pick up. I know they are there because when I turn the radio on I hear the news or good music. Some people say seeing is believing. I say seeing is NOT believing. Our eyes only pick up visible light. There is so much out there that is INVISIBLE. Just as we can't SEE Heaven or SEE Jesus I have faith that there is Heaven and that Jesus is with me.

Here is a question for you. Can a person experience life without first being born? Of course not! First you have to be conceived and spend about 9 months in your mother's womb. Then you can experience life.

The same is true with eternal life. First you have to live life on Earth. This is kind of like being in your mother's womb. Then when you die you are able to enter the realm of eternal life in heaven. This is kind of like a baby coming out of the womb and being born. So just as you can not live life on earth without first being born, so is it also true that you can not experience eternal life with your creator in heaven without first living your life on earth. Having to die in order to live is a paradox, just as increased crude oil inventories announced this past week is really a sign that oil prices will rise rather than fall.

One nice thing about having Jesus Christ as your Savior is you don't fear death. I had an experience 3 years ago where I had to have an emergency surgery. In fact it was so serious that I was given priority for the operating room immediately after the room becomes available. Basically I was moved up the list from like number 7 in line for the operating room up to number 2. I told my parents, my wife and family around me that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that nobody should worry if the surgery is not a success. The doctor told my family that my chances of survival following the surgery were 50-50. I can honestly say that I was never afraid of dying. While I did feel like everything was out of my control and I was just 'going along for the ride' I was thankful to be able to pray and put all the worries and concern on Jesus' shoulders. If you click on one of my side links you'll see that I have my favorite Bible passage present. It is this Bible passage that I relied upon almost exclusively with the days leading up to my hospitalize and eventual surgery. If you click here you can even listen to the audio of this passage.